Hub Tandridge is turning Blue for January!
This January the Hub Tandridge is turning blue! They are going to be promoting and working hard to help you find ways to combat the January Blues in aid of National Beat the Monday Blues Day that takes place on the 18th January.
Come along to a mobile Hub Tandridge at various locations across the district to find out how you can beat you January Blues.
- Monday 11th – Orchard Court Lingfield, 11am-1pm
- Tuesday 12th – Warlingham Community Library, 11am-1pm
- Wednesday 13th Douglas Brunton Centre, 10am-12pm
- Wednesday 20th – Oakleigh House Godstone, 11am-1pm
- Thursday 21st – Caterham Valley Library, 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 26th – Oxted Library, 10am-2pm
- Thursday 28th – Haven Trust Lingfield, 10am-12pm
Whether it be through support with applying for benefits, researching into local transport or advising on a particular piece of equipment to aid your independent living, we will be looking for ways to help you best those blues.
For more information and upcoming dates check the website at www.thesurreyhubs.org.uk/tandridge. If you would like any more information please do not hesitate to get in contact with Helen Brady on 07599 883 404 or email@example.com